For your convenience, we’ve listed the following methods on how to pay our Agency Billed Invoices (i.e. TSIB). In most cases, you can pay your bill online via the button below. If you have received an invoice directly from another company, please contact them directly for their payment options. If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected]
To pay online, please read the following ACH/E-check and Credit Card Payment Terms & Conditions before being directed to a 3rd party website:
ACH/E-check and Credit Card Payment Terms & Conditions:
- There is a 3.25% processing fee for credit card transactions based on the amount of the payment.
- The fee amount will be displayed at the time of payment confirmation.
- There is a flat fee of $3.00 for ACH/E-check payments.
- All Site fees are paid directly to a 3rd party vendor. TSIB does not receive any fees or commission from these transactions.
- Your credit card statement will indicate a single line-item payment to Turner Surety and Insurance Brokerage, Inc. which is the total amount including Payment Fees and insurance premium.
By paying online, I’ve accepted the terms & conditions listed.
Additional Payment Methods
Mail & Overnight Checks:
Turner Surety & Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
250 Pehle Avenue, Suite 311
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
BANK: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
ACCT NAME: Turner Surety & Insurance Brokerage
ACCOUNT #: 3752129265
ABA NUMBER: 026009593 ACH/EFT: 111000012
ADDRESS: One Bryant Park, New York, NY 10036
Overall Payment Notes
- All payments may require up to 3-5 business days to process after receipt of funds.
- Payment not received by the due date will be considered late and subject to the terms and conditions set by the carrier.
- Any payment toward a new policy does not guarantee the issuance of a policy.
- Payment on a cancelled policy may not result in the reinstatement of that policy.
- Payment received toward policies pending cancellation must be received in FULL prior to the cancellation date in order to receive any consideration for reinstatement.
- Please reference your company name, policy #, and invoice #(s) in order for your payment to be applied correctly.
- If you have any questions concerning your payment, please contact us at 201-267-7500 or email: [email protected]