A traditional Wrap-Up or Controlled Insurance Program (CIP) includes Worker’s Compensation and General Liability insurance coverages. When structured properly, the CIP provides the Sponsor of the program (either the Owner or the General Contractor), reduced costs and an additional potential revenue stream. For Owners, the OCIP is an effective way to gain fiduciary control of the risk management program while improving profit margin and competitiveness.
By effectively managing claim costs in a CIP, you will be better positioned to reduce your exposure and increase profits. Our Claim Services can help. With our wealth of experience evaluating and managing all manner of CIP claim exposures for the construction industry, we can show you how to reduce your claim costs.
Through our Proactive Claim Management approach, we go above and beyond to make sure our clients have successful outcomes. When you are implementing a CIP program, you want to make sure you have an experienced Claim Team that can handle all situations that arise. Feel confident that our team can effectively manage your program.
Wrap-Up Claims Services Include:
- Third Party Administrator Selection & Assessment (which includes):
- Establishing Claim Measurements
- Special Handling Instruction
- Reserve and Settlement Authority
- Dedicated claim team assessment
- Review of medical networks
- Return to Work due diligence
- Litigation management oversight
- Insurance cost recovery evaluation
- Dispute resolution support
- Quarterly Claim strategy & case reserve reviews with action plans
- Analysis of loss trends to identify corrective action Crisis Management Planning
- TSIB claim advocacy strictly adheres to industry claims best practices.
Our Proactive Claim Management Philosophy:
- Commitment to best practices
- Educating our clients
- Aggressive strategic claim advocacy
- Relationship building with vendors & carriers
- Meaningful stewardship — deep dive into loss drivers
- Crisis Preparedness