Home › Insurance Services › Commercial Insurance Services › Contractor’s Professional & Pollution Liability
Contractor’s Professional & Pollution Liability
Contractor’s Professional and Pollution Liability (CPPL) policy offers a cost-effective solution for firms that require insurance coverage for both professional and environmental liability exposures. This line bridges the gap between environmental and non-environmental firms like construction managers, design-builders and general contractors.
- Professional and pollution in one policy
- Mold liability coverage can be included
- Premises pollution coverage for owned, leased, rented properties are available.
- Coverage for punitive damages (where allowable by law) can be provided
- Policy Forms: CPPL can be offered on an occurrence or claims-made basis.
- Some CPPL products also offer a first party “protective” coverage – indemnity for damages in excess of an underlying design professional’s professional liability policy.
- The CPPL can be written on a project-specifc basis or practice/blanket basis.
- Policy Term: Up to 5 years including completed operations coverage for project-specific policies. Annual policies are also available.
- Limits of Liability: $50M per loss/$50M aggregate with any one particular carrier. $150M per loss/$150M aggregate limit of liability if structured with multiple carriers.
Work with TSIB to truly understand your environmental risks and vulnerabilities associated with your facility or site.