General Liability Insurance
General Liability coverage ensures the protection of your company’s assets against property and/or bodily injury damage. Protecting your company’s assets is just good business–choosing TSIB for General Liability is smart business. Our coverage gives you added protection because we are able to include Personal Liability, Advertising Liability, Contractual Liability and Medical Payments. When a claim is made, the insurance carrier provides the defense costs (pay on behalf) in addition to the limits of liability. We also have a variety of ways to write the coverage including Current Operations Liability and Project-specific Liability. Our team will work with you to create the right coverage plan.
- Excess of Wrap-Up coverage.
- Hired and non-hired auto coverage for risks without owned auto exposures.
- Completed operations coverage.
- Policy Forms: Generally, an ISO form is issued.
- Policy Term: Annual policy for ongoing operations. Up to 5 years for project specific coverage.
- Limits of Liability: Customary practice limits are: $1M per occurrence/$2M general aggregate/$2M products-completed operations aggregate; however limits as high as $10M per occurrence/$10M general aggregate/$10M products-completed operations aggregate are available.
- Retentions: Wide selection of program structures to meet the client’s needs including guaranteed cost, dividend programs, small, intermediate and large deductible options, and retrospectively rated programs.
We provide General Liability Insurance solutions based on your unique situation and needs. It all starts with a conversation. Give us a call, and you’ll witness the TSIB difference.